"Friends of the Garden" Season Pass
The Friends of the Garden season pass (or membership card) is for anyone who wishes to visit the New Brunswick Botanical Garden all season long. Whether you are passionate about horticulture, the environment, bird watching, photography, the outdoors or if you just like to walk in a peaceful atmosphere, the Botanical Garden is the place for you! From May to September you will have the chance, as a Friend, to admire nature at its best whenever you want and as often as you'd like.
As a Friend, you can also receive discounts on some of the workshops offered at the Botanical Garden. To discover the activities offered, please visit the Activities Section of our website.
- As a Friend of the New Brunswick Botanical Garden, you can benefit from the many advantages which are reserved exclusively to our members:
- Unlimited access to the Garden during our opening hours, seven days a week;
- Discount on some of the workshops offered;
- An invitation to our special activities, by e-mail or by phone;
- Discount or free admission for the activities offered by the Botanical Garden;
- % off on admission fees in certain tourist attractions:
- 25 % Pays de la Sagouine (Bouctouche)
- 25 % Village Historique Acadien (Caraquet)
- 25 % Kings Landing (Prince William)
- 25 % Kingsbrae Garden (St. Andrews).
You can purchase your Friends of the Garden season pass anytime at the visitor's center of the New Brunswick Botanical Garden in Saint-Jacques. Click here to find out our opening hours.
Prices for 2016
Here are the prices for the season pass:
$60.00 for couples (two adults)
Senior (65 and over)$30.00
Student (with i.d.)$30.00
Children (5 to 7)$15.00
Family (2 adults + children under 18)$60.00
Tax excluded in prices